I'm James. This is my year of travel.
- Excellent small bump sensitivity,even when climbing and braking
- Outstanding pedaling efficiency
- Mid-stroke falling rate optimized to erase big hits
- Not affected by gear combinations or chainring size
- Remains active under braking
- Predominantly vertical axle path and linear wheel rate
- Optional CamLink parallelogramupper rocker for infinite rate tuning options
- Flexible fabrication and wheel travel options (vertical or horizontal shock configurations possible)
- Suspension design allows for a wide range of chainstay lengths, from ultra-short to long
- Easily configured for Plus and Fat tires, standard and Boost rear spacing, and all current BB styles
- Compatible with a wide variety of rear shocks, including coil-overs; requires no platform damping or lockout
- Adaptable to a wide range of travel lengths with no compromise in pedaling efficiency
The demands placed on bicycle suspension systems continue to increase as riders search for more travel and better pedaling efficiency. Maximum performance demands a system that can offer more control and comfort, improved traction in all conditions, independence from braking forces, structural stiffness, excellent small bump sensitivity, and maximum durability. The E3 system combines engineered anti-squat with a multi-stage linear wheel rate. The result is a system that pedals incredibly well while remaining active and sensitive to even the smallest impacts.
WHAT MAKES E3 SO EFFICIENT?
WHAT MAKES E3 SO RESPONSIVE?
News and First Impressions
Get UpdatesName *
SUBMITStatic image will replace the video background in mobile and a play video button
Click below to enter the button text you want to show up when in mobile